15.12.08

Spring 2009 Ready-to-Wear (Chanel)

Chanel

Black and white is still the most favorable colour combination ever in fashion. So as this latest design of Chanel!
The cropped jacket is making the whole outfit look more playful! I'm lovin that little detail. The boxes pattern really add a versatility in this set. Perfectly perfect as an office wear, especially for Emily and Andy, the characters in the Devil Wears Prada movie! Do I really need to say more?? :)















Aww another dress!
The purplish jacket have tiny little flowers details on the end of the sleeves and collar, this make the jacket look more feminin. The greyish part of the dress
make the whole outfit look more fun, chic
I should say. Another office wear?
Lets move on and find somethin
more interesting, shall we? :










Okayy what's up with that? This is totally a disastrous outfit! I never thought Chanel would come up with somethin so weird like this. I should shut my mouth or somethin really worst might just come out of it :/














0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP